Monday, January 02, 2006

2 Christmas Photos



I found exactly two different shots of our Christmas party. They are the only ones we took, I guess. But they are good, because one shows me sitting next to our Chinese tutor, May. She is a sweetheart who is incredibly patient, and a great teacher. I don't know how they worked it out, here in China, but her parents have four children. She is the oldest. She is going home for a visit this month.
It was fun to have her to our Christmas dinner and party. Everyone included her and she loved the white elephant game. She wants to teach it to her family when she goes home. The other photo is of Yvonne Yu. I just love Yvonne. She just got this great hat for her white elephant gift and is modeling it. The next thing she pulled out of the bag were my cheerleading trunks! Though she did not model those, I'm glad they aren't in the photo:-)